Unofficial Vote4Nader Blog: Vote Nader/Camejo 2004

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Change in Progress

As previous visitors to this particular blog can tell, changes are well in progress, as far as the template design goes anyway.

And, yes, this is otherwise the same old Unofficial Vote4Nader Blog. Though maybe there will be some changes there as well, as noted in my previous post this evening: i.e., Not Dead Yet!

Anyway, it is getting late and I am really tired, so I am ending my blogging work for this day. When next I can, I will be find tuning and improving on the look, feel, accessibility, readability and overall design of the blog as well as doing other such blog-related housekeeping chores.

Stay tuned, as there will be more to come ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home